No 2006 DCA at Hershey

Now you see,,,,that would make perfect sense based on the way they have voted in the past.

Silva's comments should shed a lot of light into what the powers at be are thinking.

Hershey with all of its problems was a front runner????????????????????

And Winston Salem is rolling out the red carpet and throwing everything they got at DCA????

Shows me they are thinking about ANYTHING but a Winston Salem Venue.

Here is to seeing you in Rochester,NY 2006

:worthy:

ah you edited since last i saw this.

please know this: throwing the world at DCA doesnt mean you're a great finals site. NC, like the others, had issues. If they can prove the issues get fixed, i'd say they win hands down.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you have so few stadiums bidding does't that make all of them a front runner?  the article didn't say they were THE front runner.  if you were talking that they were debating 10 bids that comment would show me they were one of the top 3 up for consideration.  but if they are 3  of 3, which it appears from everything said they were, that comment pretty much seems inconsequential.

good point. If you read some posts on here, the only front runner was NC. and if you didnt think that way, your head was up your ### and you were stuck in 1975

when you have so few stadiums bidding does't that make all of them a front runner?  the article didn't say they were THE front runner.  if you were talking that they were debating 10 bids that comment would show me they were one of the top 3 up for consideration.  but if they are 3  of 3, which it appears from everything said they were, that comment pretty much seems inconsequential.

And was Gil Silva supposed to say "They weren't in the running anyway."???

C'mon, folks. That would have been a smack at Five Star, and I'll bet DCA has no beef with them. It is truely unfortunate that Five Star and HERCO are involved in a dispute, but (IMO) DCA would be committing financial suicide if they considered a package involving HERCO and Five Star. At a time when interest in DCA is on the upswing, the member corps and the fan base must be assured of a championship venue that is workable, affordable, dependable and has the most positive support from all elements involved.

And was Gil Silva supposed to say "They weren't in the running anyway."???

well according to what Camel Lisp is saying he feels that Gil Silva's comment regarding Hershey being A front runner is EXACTLY what Gil is saying to North Carolina. forget it, we're not interested in DCA there for '06. i disagree. thus my point of noting his comment says A vs. THE front runner.

well according to what Camel Lisp is saying he feels that Gil Silva's comment regarding Hershey being A front runner is EXACTLY what Gil is saying to North Carolina.  forget it, we're not interested in DCA there for '06.  i disagree.  thus my point of noting his comment says A vs. THE front runner.

....Camel LISP......? That's gonna' stick ya know............ b**bs b**bs b**bs

oh crap ~ seriously that was a typo.

i'm sorry Camel LiPS.

:(

oh crap ~ seriously that was a typo. 

i'm sorry Camel LiPS. 

:(

..........should he and I ever meet............he'll probably wonder why I'm LMAO........(can't get it outta my head) :sshh: :sshh:

At least she didn't say camel toe! :worthy::worthy: :lolhit:

It's been two days and I'm still waiting for the "HERCO Rebuttal". Guessing middle of the week we'll read why this is all DCAs fault and HERCO would be glad to host DCA Championships

as long they don't have to deal with DCA or Five Star to do it. :worthy:

And the rebuttal will be on the front ###### page. (Customer) Money talks and BS walks (to the front page.....)

Edited by JimF-xWSMBari