No 2006 DCA at Hershey

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes - apparently it was an informal oral agreement which was never finalized and then HERCO found a better gig.  While still possibly binding - it's just not the same as having a carefully drafted even agreement signed by both parties.

....tried to look up....."MOOT POINT" in the dictionary...............apparently it's not one word........... :(

yes - apparently it was an informal oral agreement which was never finalized and then HERCO found a better gig.  While still possibly binding - it's just not the same as having a carefully drafted even agreement signed by both parties.

But what they're saying is HERCO wouldn't sign a contract till the very last second, apparently so they could bail if a better deal came along.

Kudos to DCA for not putting up with this crap.

...aren't they one and the same???  :lolhit:  ^OO^

I think your missing the point.

I am camel lips,,,I have camel lips,,

The receiving party has

b**bs b**bs b**bs b**bs

But what they're saying is HERCO wouldn't sign a contract till the very last second, apparently so they could bail if a better deal came along.

Kudos to DCA for not putting up with this crap.

I worked in the park for 12 years, yes that is exactly how they operate. They will agree to one venue, but if a better one comes along, you are screwed.

I love this part of the story.Just shows me if Hershey was the front runner,,then all of the Winston Salem efforts have failed.

Here's to seeing you in the Northeast in 2006 :huh:

"Silva said Hershey was among four finalists when it was ruled out in the wake of the legal dispute.

"They were a front-runner," he said. "I was really disappointed that the whole controversy took place. ... But I just couldn't in good conscience subject DCA to that kind of welcome."

by the way, i missed this yesterday, but I can see hershey being a front runner. great facility, a true football field, and lots of amenities for the fans. Add in a show sponsor who has run finals before and you have a great place....minus HERCO management

It's been two days and I'm still waiting for the "HERCO Rebuttal". Guessing middle of the week we'll read why this is all DCAs fault and HERCO would be glad to host DCA Championships

as long they don't have to deal with DCA or Five Star to do it.  :huh:

And the rebuttal will be on the front ###### page. (Customer) Money talks and BS walks (to the front page.....)

uh not so much. Apparently HERCO didn't even want to make a statement according to the people I called today at the Patriot News

This year USSBA is hosting some of it's champs there as well.

Mike

Tell george he is playing with fire. anyone that trusts them is a fool.

which HERCo refused to do because they wanted to keep their options open for better gigs

uh not so much. Apparently HERCO didn't even want to make a statement according to the people I called today at the Patriot News

Pretending I'm HERCO (puke), two thoughts on this:

Maybe if we just shut the #### up this will all go away.

It's dealing with outsiders so none of the local inbreds really care.