3 Shows with EMOTION

There are a lot more then three shows for me, too many too list and here is a hint...  drum corps existed before the 80's.. :P

There are a ton of great shows from pre-1980, but when trying to pick a show based on emotion, I really only felt I could pick from what I saw live. We all know its just not the same on video.

Tommy! Thanks again for your praise of 89 SCV!

:P

I'm limiting my three to shows I actually saw live:

-1987 Santa Clara Vanguard. Possibly the most emotionally charged show I ever saw live.

-1988 Madison Scouts. Absolutely WHAM! Emotion and energy that lifted you right out of Arrowhead Stadium. It's a good thing it wasn't a dome. They might have blown the roof off!

-1996 Phantom Regiment. The guard was IMO practically impeccable. The drill, hornline and drums were stunning.

-Honorable Mention. 1988 Suncoast Sound. You had to experience it to really feel it. This show was WAAAAY ahead of it's time.

-Honorable Mention. 1989 Phantom Regiment (minus the drum solo, which IMO was a drop in energy)

1989 SCV alumni :rolleyes::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::worthy:

Edited by TommySopranoContra

Phantom Regiment Canon in D - is beautiful.... the most heart throbbing section of any performance I've EVER seen.