An unusual Renegades' staff opening

We are currently looking for an experienced colorguard person to work with our 2006 cymbal line. Yes, you read that correctly.

If anyone is interested in the position, please drop me an email, and I will explain. No prior percussion experience needed.

Thanks,

Lee

Edited by drumlaw80

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad I live so far away - I was a drummer (cymbal /snare / quad) before becoming a guard person - I know, I know -what a wierd transition :P

Later,

Mike

Brigs 2000-2004

I was watching an 'entertaining' video online of a juggler who bounced balls on a keyboard. When he ramped up to five balls and cranked up the tempo...OMG. The dude didn't miss a note. Does he do clinics?

Why?

You could have the cymbal line juggle finger cymbals and throw them down on a railroad tie rod or something, (like Micheal Jordon spikes a basketball) at the end of the show. In an exact and musically scored way that could possibly influence the percussion score.

Why?

Mom ^0^

Edited by Snapettes Mom

Nothing for us to be afraid of yet.

But if the Renegades advertise for an "instructor with chainsaw-juggling experience"..... then look out!!!!!! B)

Fran