SCV Cadets

scv9396

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the discussions i heard last year, 2006 is set to be the year of west coast d2s, with scvc, bdb, and academy all making the trip to finals this year.

cool beans.

A new conspiracy must be developed and implimented as soon as possible.

It is time once again to call on the powers of my brothers and sisters as the CCC once again rises from the shadows.

^0^

just a question:

since BDB, SCVC all take every other year to travel to finals, what about in 2007 (the year the wont take full tour) when finals is right in there back yard? Anyone think they will take a full tour 2 years in a row?

~>conner

Where did people get the impression that BDB went to Finals every other year? Was it just because they happened to go in 2004 at Denver, a same year that SCVC (who does have a policy about attempting a II/III tour every other summer) attended?

Looking at Corpsreps, BDB has gone to Finals five times since '77. Three of those have been in Denver, CO, and another in Dallas, TX. Excluding one year ('97) when they went to Orlando, FL, they have only gone to Championships when they've been held fairly west in the country. They've never gone to Finals in Madison, WI, and I don't see any reason to expect them this year. I would be enthralled to be proven wrong, as I would love to see them attend Finals more frequently (finances permitting), but not let's get our hopes up since they'd be seriously bucking history if they in fact do attend.