Troopers removed from DCI Membership Status

MikeN

Where are some of you getting this idea that they're not going to be competing next summer? I certainly haven't read any news to that effect. Let's not start any rumors that might make things worse for the Troopers than they already are!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because of the fact that the articles state they wont be on the D1 schedule( as of now) people are assuming Troop wont get it fixed.

I say we let Troop do what they need to, and viola, we'll probably see them back

because of the fact that the articles state they wont be on the D1 schedule (as of now) people are assuming Troop wont get it fixed.

Can you show me this article, then? I must have missed it. I looked pretty hard at the DCI website and the Troopers website and read the articles from the Casper newspapaer, and didn't see anything saying that they definitely won't be competing next year, just that they lost their "Division I membership status." DCI may be "strongly suggesting" that they take a year off, but there's still a long way to go before any firm decisions are made, right? Is there some other info that I haven't seen? Let's just wait and see what happens before we write their epitaph.

because of the fact that the articles state they wont be on the D1 schedule( as of now) people are assuming Troop wont get it fixed.

I say we let Troop do what they need to, and viola, we'll probably see them back

I thought that I had read they hoped to have their membership status back in November. Did anyone else see that?