2006 DCA Championships Location Announcement

no word on that one yet.....we'll have to wait and see

If the money doesn't get in the way it would be a great Idea to have a runthrough with a smaller show to get the logistics down before DCA hits.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as flying in....I wonder if the costs of flying directly to rochester would be close to flying into Newark or another larger airport and being bussed...might be a wash cost wise...

.... That would be like flying into LA and taking a bus to San Francisco. It is Buffalo or Rochester....Albany is about four hours due east (Southwest does fly into there???)

Then why do you keep bringing it up?

Why do you keep bringing it up?

I have said my peace

|Did you miss this post of mine???

I am putting my full support behind the 2006 championships in Rochester and ready to hit the gridiron.

Closing with a popular term around here

See you on the 50,

Be ready,,,I WILL!!!!!!!!!

Edited by camel lips

I think we have beat that subject into the ground.

No, you have your ideas and opinions. And that's exactly what they are, ideas and opinions.

Nowhere are they based in fact. The only people who can state WHY Winston-Salem did not get DCA Championships is DCA.

If they care to tell us, that's up to them. If they don't, that's their right as well.

So, just becuse you THINK you know, doesn't mean you know.

And also Tom, don't forget about the beautiful Crystal Beach. What an amusement park and the ballroom where you can dance to the sounds of Big Band. Take the Canadiana over from Buffalo...wha?....huh?....Oh that was how many years ago? Okay....Crystal Beach is now lakeside homes and condos. That's right. Can you say East End Fest in Rochester? Great time there.

Yeah Rochester...Congrats!!!!

Crescent Beach restaurant on Lake Ontario for the best party on the water with lobster and prime rib! 2006DCA style! B)

The Manhattan location is my newest client. The aroma when you walk in the door is unreal!

131st and 12th Ave.

i am looking forward to checking this one out soon!!

:worthy: