2006 DCA Championships Location Announcement

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't Rochester have its own airport? Is it just a small one though to where it'd be cheaper/better to fly to one of the other ones an drive?

Yup.

Jet Blue flies there too! :)

Ya know what wasnt cool about 96 Fran? The fireworks DURING OUR BALLAD. <_<

On my owwwn....POP! BOOM!

Oops..... almost forgot. You're right. Yikes. Talk about bad timing.

Fran

I just looked up the Address for the Soccor Staidum on Google Earth. It shows a Baseball Stadium right there is the Soccor Stadium next to the Baseball Stidium or is it replacing it?

The soccer stadium is 4 blocks away from frontier field with plenty of parking and warmup zones galore!

I'm about 500 yds from the front gate! :rolleyes: b**bs :P

Just outside the backdoor of the future mother-in-law. This could be used to Chops' advantage...

Party at Colleen's place!

So, uh...anyone know if Winston-Salem is going to get another show in 06?

:)

my guess is most likely, tho it's too early for regular season shows to be 100% confirmed

Probably the bigger question is

Why should they bother if there is no interest in expanding the activity

there is interest. but things aren't always built as fast as people want them to be.

my guess is that maybe a year extra is needed to BUILD the interest in NC for finals to go there.

til then, it's time to let it go, plan on the year ahead, and go from there.

i will say this....book your room now before rates explode. I just got a steal at a usually pricey hotel for under $90 a night (before taxes of course)

i will say this....book your room now before rates explode. I just got a steal at a usually pricey hotel for under $90 a night (before taxes of course)

Hope you read the post Glen just made about the rates. Might be able to get it a little cheaper. :rolleyes:

Hope you read the post Glen just made about the rates. Might be able to get it a little cheaper. :rolleyes:

i belong to their rewards. and, after ACC's, i'll have enough points to add a free room to my tally:P

now if i can get her to go somewhere that has this chain for our anniversary, i may see 2 nights free :P