2006 DCA Championships Location Announcement

No, you have your ideas and opinions. And that's exactly what they are, ideas and opinions.

Nowhere are they based in fact. The only people who can state WHY Winston-Salem did not get DCA Championships is DCA.

If they care to tell us, that's up to them. If they don't, that's their right as well.

So, just because you THINK you know, doesn't mean you know.

I have said it twice now.

I am putting my full support behind the 2006 championships in Rochester and ready to hit the gridiron.

I have even offered to buy beers for my detractors.

We will have plenty of time to debate this subject again when the bids are submitted for 2007.

Until then. :mmm:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have full confidence in the Gold brothers keeping interest in the activity.

I feel quite certain that it cost the City of WS a lot of money to “submit a bid” and I would not be surprised if they don’t go to great lengths to ‘submit a bid’ if there is no interest in expanding the activity.

For those of you who have sent me hate mail and death threats,,, SAVE THEM.These are my opinions and my opinions alone. Several of you have suggested in private that since my corps has not placed in DCA that I should not have a say in the matter.

Leave my corps out of this. This is America and last time I checked I am entitled to a opinion. My opinion and 99 cents will get you a double cheeseburger at McDonalds.IT MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!

I am putting my full support behind the 2006 championships in Rochester and ready to hit the gridiron.

Closing with a popular term around here

See you on the 50,

Be ready,,,I WILL!!!!!!!!!

wanna talk lost money? call the Hershey guys...and they didn't even get the chance to have DCA vote on it.

then cry me a river.

Always looking for that FREEBIE..aren't you???? b**bs b**bs

i taught her well

i taught her well

yes you did

:worthy:

I may not be performing next season, but I'm trying to figure out a way to get my butt out there for Championships!!!!!!!! I think I got too comfortable being in Scranton for so many years...........

I may not be performing next season, but I'm trying to figure out a way to get my butt out there for Championships!!!!!!!! I think I got too comfortable being in Scranton for so many years...........

If the Renegades don't have room on their bus,,you might try and hitch a ride with DREAM if they ae coming in 2006.

Inspires I believe comt to California before making the jorney EAST.

Inspires? California?

nope... both trips they flown directly into JFK

I suspect that if they indeed are able to come in 2006 DCA Rochester (a big if) that they may find it more economical to fly into Toronto which is an easy drive to Rochester.

I'm told it's very "IFFY" about coming... it's a huge financial investment and they have been doing other things including a stage show - (blast style I assume but don't know for sure)

I am actually excited about finals being at a soccer stadium for 2 reasons.

1. It's practically a football field (In the American Football sense)

2. IT'S REAL GRASS b**bs :worthy: .

This is going to be fun...plus it's a closer drive from Columbus,Ohio than Scranton.

2. IT'S REAL GRASS b**bs :worthy: .

This is going to be fun...plus it's a closer drive from Columbus,Ohio than Scranton.

o am yet to perform a show on reel grass!