Renegades announce 2006 Brass Arranger.

Sure, Jami has marched DCI (Capital Regiment) and DCA (Empire Statesmen and the current champion Reading Buccaneers).

But I am convinced that it is her work with the Westshoremen Alumni corps that has really put her in the spotlight. b**bs

Fran

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been my dream to win the championship and play the second place corps show as an encore better than them! Evil eh? B)

Now all Key needs to do is write two champion books, Gades and Cab's fight it out for 1st and 2nd while learning the others show. Is it a deal?

the Renegades will not suddenly sound like any other corps on the planet (and vice versa) ... no, we are not suddenly getting Bb horns ... and no, the Renegades do not plan on doing anything but rip the fans ######### faces off again and again and again ... same as it ever was.

^0^

You could have Robert Elfman compose your music and it still wouldn't prevent the east coast penality.

Not a rap on your selection, just a note of wisdom, no matter who arranges your show, I'm sure it will be

as exciting as anything Renegades have played, these past 4 years.

Congrats

Billy

B)

Evil Breaking News #1: Blue Devils percussion caption head Scott Johnson to return for the 2006 season as a program consultant with the San Francisco Renegades.

Evil Breaking News #2: SCV legendary percussion instructor Murray Gusseck has joined the Renegades 2006 staff in a full-time capacity.

Evil Breaking News #3: Renegades Evil Pit Instructor/arranger Mark Allen has not been fired, unless he wants to be, in which case, we need someone to build a big stage so we can make firing Mark part of the show, per his request.

Evil Breaking News #3: Renegades Evil Pit Instructor/arranger Mark Allen has not been fired, unless he wants to be, in which case, we need someone to build a big stage so we can make firing Mark part of the show, per his request.

What was the deal at DCA's, with Mark Allen NOT wearing dark sunglasses?????

It was almost like he was the "Anti-Renegade Renegade"..... which, I guess, would mean he was a kind of super-Renegade, in a 180-degree sort of way.

Which, I suppose, might have been the whole evil idea after all. :worthy:

Fran

Sure, Jami has marched DCI (Capital Regiment) and DCA (Empire Statesmen and the current champion Reading Buccaneers).

But I am convinced that it is her work with the Westshoremen Alumni corps that has really put her in the spotlight. b**bs

Fran

:worthy:

I made up for it by accidentally wearing my sunglasses during my colorguard portion of the show. Oops. B)

:P

I was just about to say that!!! :) Love that pic!! lol

What was the deal at DCA's, with Mark Allen NOT wearing dark sunglasses?????

It was almost like he was the "Anti-Renegade Renegade"..... which, I guess, would mean he was a kind of super-Renegade, in a 180-degree sort of way.

Which, I suppose, might have been the whole evil idea after all. :worthy:

Fran

Next time you see Mark in Renegades, he will have sunglasses on ... if I have to draw them onto his head with a sharpie. ^0^