Renegades announce 2006 Brass Arranger.

I made up for it by accidentally wearing my sunglasses during my colorguard portion of the show. Oops. B)

Dan Day already has the title of Renegades Renegade. Have to figure something else out for Mark. :P

Renegades Renegade Padwan Learner????

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question

Has this ever been done before? An Arranger in either percussion, Brass,or guard, do it for two Corps on the same Level the same year?

jp

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Jerry Kelsey writing for Empire and Kilties this year?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Jerry Kelsey writing for Empire and Kilties this year?

Yes, Mr. Kelsey is arranging for The Kilties, plus also the Program Coordinator & Brass Caption Head.

2006 will be Jerry's 4th season arranging for The Kilties, and 3rd season as Program Coordinator, Brass Caption Head, etc.........plus hands on instruction and implementing the brass program.

I think it can be rest assured Empire will not be playing anything Scottish and/or Kiltie stylistic, and The Kilties will not be playing something stylisticaly similar to the Statesmen.

The Kilties 2006 production is already "in the can" for 2/3rds of the show, and the remaining 1/3 is conceptually unfolding.

*Character*Honor*Excellence*Tradition*

Evil Breaking News #3: Renegades Evil Pit Instructor/arranger Mark Allen has not been fired, unless he wants to be, in which case, we need someone to build a big stage so we can make firing Mark part of the show, per his request.

congrats Mark and the Renegades....good move......The Demon spawn of Ed will be great. :worthy: