Ideas for shows

Suggested this to our Corps' but it didn't fly. Could be great for Cabs.

"Everything Estefan" or "All Estefan". What's not to like?

Though we didn't do EVERYTHING, we did do "Here We Are" and "Get On Your Feet" in 1991.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already done by the Corpsvets a couple years ago. :)

when and what songs? would it be on any of the recording that are for sale through DCA's site? because i would really love to hear it. the only arangment of the music i've heard other than the orginal song by Yoko Kanno(the person who wrote it. also wrote alot of other really good music.) was by a guy i think in chicogo and it wasn't too good. it was really watered down to the point that alot of the music seemed half hearted.

Granted I'm a young'n, you could always do a "great cities" show and bunch together a few tunes like "I left my heart in San Francisco", "Rio", I kown there's one about Chicago...and of course, the obligatory closer, "New York, New York"......

Spaceballs, the Drum Corps show

that woudl be rather funny to see.

i just through of this one. the music from back draft and the rock(unless someone has already did this show). i played some of the music from both in highschool and thought it would be awsome for a drum corp to do.

that woudl be rather funny to see.

i just through of this one. the music from back draft and the rock(unless someone has already did this show). i played some of the music from both in highschool and thought it would be awsome for a drum corp to do.

Les Etoiles did the music from "The Rock" in 1998. I enjoyed the show quite a bit especially the spinning snare drummers!

An 11 minute version of either Stairway to Heaven or Bolero.

I'd like to see someone do a show based on the blues bros movie. I think a very entertaining , and fun show could be made from that base. b**bs

I have seen far too many bad high school bands trying that.