Ideas for shows

Jeff Ream's Dreamscapes with a Steel Chair:

Jeff vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know, but whenever I hear dramatic symphonic passages I imagine visual magic happening on a field. Impossible visuals like buildings appearing before your eyes and small blimps flying over head drapping fabric for a massive back drop, and all kinds of crap flying all over the place.

Perhaps Empire could make some of that magic happen. I'd love to see it in my lifetime. PLEASE, I'm almost dead.

I'd like to see someone do a show based on the blues bros movie. I think a very entertaining , and fun show could be made from that base. b**bs

Chops, Inc. had that covered in 2003. The show was entitled "Four Fried Chickens and Some Dry, White Toast" and the selections were (in order of performance) "Shotgun Blues", "Can't Turn You Loose", "Minnie the Moocher", "Shake a Tailfeather", "Ghost Riders In the Sky" (as a drum solo), "Rawhide" (as a ballad), "Everybody Needs Somebody to Love", "Shout!", "B Movie", and we topped it off with a reprise of "Can't Turn You Loose".

And yes, a very entertaining and fun show can be done from Blues Brothers selections.

Back to Cartoons/ anime music. I actually think the music from the Adult Swim show "InuYasha" would be just fantastic for a show. I know that the concept would be demanding to say the least, but I'd love the chance to see and hear a show with that concept.

Hint: If a corps ever plays that, please play "Every Heart" as the ballad. That song just summerizes a lot of loose ends in the storyline.

$1 to myself (I had the concept thought out for DCP-I this past summer which was well received, look back to see what songs and where in the series or games that they're from)