West is Best.

accidental right turns caused by tractor beams, or any other event beyond the reasonable control of the prevented party.

Only a lawyer would actually read all of this. If we have any problems with tractor beams causing left turns, we're coming for you Lee.

:P

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<Post removed because private messages were made public without author's permission by mikemey. mm>

Please PM me if you have any questions.

Edited by mikemey

Only a lawyer would actually read all of this. If we have any problems with tractor beams causing left turns, we're coming for you Lee.

:P

lol. I was wondering if anyone was gonna catch that. b**bs

So, if DCA is going to take off in the West, that means that the western corps will have a great year.

...besides Renegades (by the way, awesome show in 2005), what corps are out west? Obviously, there's DCI, with the Blue Devils and the Vanguard and whatnot, but what does DCA have to represent the West?

So, if DCA is going to take off in the West, that means that the western corps will have a great year.

...besides Renegades (by the way, awesome show in 2005), what corps are out west? Obviously, there's DCI, with the Blue Devils and the Vanguard and whatnot, but what does DCA have to represent the West?

SoCal Dream (who DID GO to DCA in 04) and River City Regiment....both of whom have been out for sa few years....

it's not ALL about Renegades, y'know....they just have the biggest publicity machine of the three of us.

You're right Sam. It's all about me! :P b**bs

^0^

I just want to know where you got the dancing Mazinga in your signature.

I used to have a toy Mazinga when I was a kid. It used to shoot little red missles out of its arm at my dog (true story). B)