West is Best.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're all just a bunch of chunties, and so is your cookie cutter, corny, and frankly, pedestrian ideas of what a drum corps show should be like.

Looking forward to another year of 20 foot high props, diced & chopped old vanguard and blue devil tunes done dirtier and slower, fans that only seem to wake up when WE'RE on the field, and being the footstool upon which your judges feel you need to stand to make you feel better about yourselves.

Flame on.

P.S. THERE. NOW we're talking ####. Happy now?????

You're all just a bunch of chunties, and so is your cookie cutter, corny, and frankly, pedestrian ideas of what a drum corps show should be like.

Looking forward to another year of 20 foot high props, diced & chopped old vanguard and blue devil tunes done dirtier and slower, fans that only seem to wake up when WE'RE on the field, and being the footstool upon which your judges feel you need to stand to make you feel better about yourselves.

Flame on.

Your judges.....? Last time i checked you were in DCA.

-Dalip-

Flame on.

:worthy:

Hey Rich!

I still think I'm voting for the squirrel....

Now that the 3rd Coast has been heard from.."Oh, you betcha, yah!"($1 to Frances McDormand)

Any more flames, gang?

:P It's all good...But you west coast guys need more 3000 mile road trips.

Pat

finally from my home computer...Yay!

<Post removed because private messages were made public without author's permission by mikemey. mm>

Please PM me if you have any questions.

What???? Yeah, I have a question ... what are we talking about? I cut and pasted two quotes from Dennnnis Argul's very public post on here, and responded to it.

No private material was included or even referred to.

So anyway ... before I got accused of trying to thwart the Bushwackers, contest a DCA title, and teach a corps that is terrible and only based upon hype ... or whatever that nonsense was all about ...

isn't it cool that the West Coast senior corps are starting to grow?

Edited by drumlaw80

What???? Yeah, I have a question ... what are we talking about? I cut and pasted two quotes from Dennnnis Argul's very public post on here, and responded to it.

No private material was included or even referred to.

I gotta agree with Lee here...Dennis may have edited his posts....but the original that Lee quotes WAS pisted here -- in a public forum -- thus there WERE no issues of privacy of message.

A moot call now, but a bad one, Mikey.