Academy Going to Madison!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

As far as who takes what and who will win finals you never know....

Last year people thought ECJ was going to come in like third and we won, you never know. Alot of the smaller corps have had beatin out big ones (Spartans and ECJ in 98 with Tarheel) before. Im just saying i know Spartans and ECJ will not go down with out a fight! and i know ECJ has some tricks up their sleaves, they always do. Espeally now with J.D writing their show :)

Last year people thought ECJ was going to come in like third and we won, you never know. Alot of the smaller corps have had beatin out big ones (Spartans and ECJ in 98 with Tarheel) before. Im just saying i know Spartans and ECJ will not go down with out a fight! and i know ECJ has some tricks up their sleaves, they always do. Espeally now with J.D writing their show :)

JD, I've talked to him you might want to ask what his thoughts are on that. But every true I know for a fact the both ECJ and Spartans will not let down until 10 min after scores are announced. Both Corps will don't understand the meaning of the word quit or understand what letup means, and I'm sure that goes for all the corps in DCI. I hope this summer turns out to a multi-corps fight for top spot, and let the best corps win I say. I'm a little bias to who I think will take that spot, but let the spoils go to the victor................... and let's all have a great time.

Edited by DClifer06

well i've heard some good things about the guys writing academys show... :blink:

anybody else heard anything? *shrugs*

well i've heard some good things about the guys writing academys show... :blink:

anybody else heard anything? *shrugs*

If you mean Sam Pilafian and Pat Sheridan I’ve heard those guys are amazing, they worked with Phantom Regiment in 2003 or 2004. They arranged the music for The Academy and they are also working with them one on one with some other stuff too. They have CD’s out and they are amazing tuba players I really recommend checking some of their stuff out.