Most sexual moments in DCI shows

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='DaKman' post='1199496' date='Nov 10 2005, 07:51 AM']try riding the bus with them....they werent all that "southern bellish"...[/quote]

Nope..in 1990 they nearly had me pukin..we had to ride the Guard bus when the Drum bus broke down..gross outs and language that would have made a sailor blush. :huh:

Nothing like a pretty girl in a flowing white gown cranking off a line of obsceinties and f-bombs.. ^0^

Forgive me if someone else mentioned Cadets in the '90s when their guard (couples) did some very explicit stuff on the field. They had blankets and picnic baskets.....you can use your imagination. From what I was told, people complained and DCI told them to "tone" it down. By the time I saw the show again, it was taken out.

In 2002 Bluecoats, Alyssa from the gaurd literally spanks Wasey during his screaming soprano solo! And then she puts her hands to her face in an "I'm so naughty" kind of gesture. Great moment! Too bad you can't see it on the finals video. It happens during the picture in picture during the solo. If you ever see the quarter finals video you can see it perfectly!

Off topic: Picture in picture is great! That way you can still see the soloist up close and not miss so much of what is happening on the field. 2002 Bluecoats is the only show I can think of that they did that.

Edited by ekleve

Haha, maybe they'll bring them back to commemorate their first year back in div I.... :P

Hehe, we know they may still have the hot-shorts because they brought back one of the old guard uniforms for their '02 "Three Decades" production (that was a mighty-good show). You never know, but I suspect not.

A real question for someone on the inside.

Were those extensions or real hair? They all looked the same, and were all pretty perfect.

When I saw them up close, it was their hair. It wasn't the whole guard, I want to say what 9 to 12 girls? They all had natural long hair. So I don't believe it was a prerequisite, they just had the long haired girls there at the right time. For the rest of the show the guard had their hair back in a pony tail.

Bravo - Jessica! What a performer and all around talented person!

Edited by LancerFi

Someone that marched that year please correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember them doing it early in the season, taking alot of flack for for it and removing it, then putting it back in at DCI.

Right or wrong?

(Old timers disease!)

It was only done the night of Finals. It was not even done earlier that day during rehearsal. There were many things that were done at the Finals show that had not been done at any point prior to that night. The uniforms "falling apart", the horns being thrown after the last release. Also, if you look you will see that it was not only bari/euph players in that front row. It was a mix of all of the brass.