Most sexual moments in DCI shows

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1991 Phantom's Spread was, um, yeah!

2005 Madison's Carmen was a Hot Tamale(Ta-Mah-lee)!

Lotsa other guard girl outfits that have came around that I have thought as pretty nice too in the last decade.

We're forgetting about the guys......I'm sure some girls (and guys) loved seeing the cadet's rifle line in 2002 in their skivvies while changing into their war uniforms. Notice how the editing on the dvd doesn't show but a glimpse of that part.

Had to throw it in there.

I cant believe no one has mentioned BD 1994!!!!! They were wearing BRAS!!! It was a pleasure to attend retreat with those lovely ladies!!!!!! :laugh:

b**bs Y b**bs

My wife had one of those Victoria Secret bras at the time. It was her first big show I took her to and we were newly married. She stated that she had one of those and I'm like great, but right now I am appreciating theirs. Didn't go over real big. True story

Another set of reasons that my kids will never march...

I have three boys and that is why I would like them to live my dream of marching. In jest

Edited by cage

Actually 1992 was a pretty chilly finals night. I know they were calling for 40's and I bought a sweatshirt. Not sure what the temp really went down to though. That sweatshirt was finally retired to the drum corps landfill, it was the green SCV one if anyone cares

I bought that same sweatshirt on finals night in 92. It was so cold that year and I only had my corps jacket and some tee shirts.

1992 VK - closer where the hunter dude and the viking lady go behind the black backdrop and clothes are flying everywhere

I think that instance might be the only actual implied sex on a drum corps field... during a show.

Does anyone know of any other blatant sexual show innuendo from a content standpoint?

Nice catch too... I marched in the show and never saw it.

Edited by EdMedina

#### OK OK OK just watched Phantom 91 .....and that has to be the best show of all time............. god going in for another view Now ;)