Cadets Macy's Performance

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was impressed. :) the guard looked fantastic!!!

It was a great performance but not long enough !!!

Good job Cadets !!!! :blink: b**bs :laugh: b**bs :drool: b**bs

from what i could see they had some timing issues with many of the groups because of the balloon accident in midtown. :(

They were clearly the best musical unit there today.

The hornline was on fire, and didn't have the intonation issues the other bands did.

Very nice. :)

Kennesaw Mountain sounded quite good, but they're one of the top HS Marching Bands out there....

Anyways, I thought it was great exposure, and yes, the drum thing at the beginning was hardly noticable, it zoomed in on a drum tapping off and then went through all the drumline doing zig zag drill....pretty lame, but still, good exposure.

Yeah, I typed to my friend on AIM "they didn't call them a band!" and the second i sent it, Matt said the b-word, but like someone has said, any exposure is good, and the Cadets did a great job!

from what i could see they had some timing issues with many of the groups because of the balloon accident in midtown. :(

What balloon accident???

THE CADETS ROCKED MACY'S THIS MORNING!!! C'mon, did we expect anything less?

Just curious, does anyone know how they decide who goes, is it the corps from last year? Or how does that work?
They were clearly the best musical unit there today.

The hornline was on fire, and didn't have the intonation issues the other bands did.

Very nice. :)

Yes, I know ALL performers in the parade should be proud and I enjoy them all, but to me, The Cadets clearly stood out. They were indeed "on fire!" Yes, Lancerlady, I was wondering if Macy ever gives DCA corps a parade spot.

Hmmm. . . I wonder if Al was there.

<snip>

Just curious, does anyone know how they decide who goes, is it the corps from last year? Or how does that work?

Great Job Cadets! :drool:

A condition of the membership contract for 2005 was a commitment to return for the Macys performance. All but 9 of the 2005 members did return (not one absence in the hornline!) - plus a few alumni - to make up the Macys edition of The Cadets.

I hope that answers your question, Stef!

Happy Thanksgiving,

Michael

#### i missed it cus i had a game to do today. is there any video online for it?

Wow. Had no idea. Sorry I missed it. Not.

Crumbs, people. Demand more in your diet.