Corps submission is now online

The New Corps caption portion of the website is now up and running at the following link:

DCP-I V2.0

(this link is also in my sig. just in case)

Before doing this though, please change your prefered e-mail settings. This can be done by going to Start > Control Panel > Internet Options > click on the Programs tab at the top. In the e-mail drop box Microsoft Outlook is probably highlighted. Open the pull down menu and select the program you want to handle your e-mail. If you do not do this, it may not work correctly.

I will have the schedule part ready next weekend. Just for reference, the first half of the schedule (up to regionals) will be same. I'll just have to readjust the dates.

Edited by CincinnatiGloryMello

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 2000 Blue Devils are listed as being 25 points on the website but in the forum they are listed as 23. I'm guessing it's supposed to be 23?

Sorry... Ive messed up a couple of times on it.... keep pointing them out and we will get them fixed asap..

I think I sent mine but I'm not sure. I got no confirmation saying I did and it made me use Outlook and I hate that thing anyway. Let me know if you received infor for the Conquistadors.

Nothing yet Harry. You may want to just copy the info out of outlook and paste it into whatever browser you use.

I'm getting the same Outlook thing that pops up when I try to submit, for both the captions and the schedule.

Have tried with both Firefox and IE. Firefox makes the Outlook window jump up automatically, IE just sends it via IE-email, I suppose.

I don't actually get an e-mail window. I get some different prompts and then nothing. I guess I'll just have to do it the old fashioned way. Is the e-mail still dcpfantasy@hotmail.com?