Corps submission is now online

Jenny, great sig. you have for Macinac. ^OO^

thank you very much!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supposed to be by the end of the year, but Steve's been having problems getting the correct schedule posted. Stay tuned.

Supposed to be by the end of the year, but Steve's been having problems getting the correct schedule posted. Stay tuned.

Yeah, bad me. :(

I'll definately be working on the schedule this weekend. I'll have to bump the season back a week because of me. Don't worry, that will still leave a lot of season yet. Even if we start Jan. 13th instead of the 6th. We'll be done in March which will give plenty of time for the Live season to be ready. I just won't procrastinate as much this time. :laugh:

it may be easier to just wait for the complete schedule update, which will hopefuly be up by monday.

Thanks Steve! I'll be finishing the second half of my schedules tonight, and sending them in.

Also, if you can make the change: Silver Knights are coming back as Cascade Christian, so a name change on the roster needs to be made... Better to do so now, before the season gets rolling. And there is another Silver Knights that competes in Division II--and he had the name first.

Edited by ScadesBari