Mini corps drill

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two words for you Shelly....

Military Bearing!!!!

Donny :rock:

Never thought this thread would go this far, so ding, ding, ding, we're at 300 posts!

Yeah, but there are probably only 2-3 pages of responses relevant to your question!

^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Edited by randomnoise

I have two words for you Shelly....

Military Bearing!!!!

Donny :rock:

............."Lucy, you have some esplainin' to do." Speaking of the Military.............

I gotta whole chit-load of Navy stories. You have to hear about that one time I was in Subic Bay, Philippines....or Singapore.......there's a better story when I was at Patio Beach, Thailand (near Bankok) How 'bout that one time in Hong Kong? Two Hong Kongians tried to rob me.....to no avail.

Almost got arrested on the beach in Honolulu, Hawaii. Didn't know it was illegal to drink on da beach. Cop made us dump our 12-packs. (all 3) We were 2 days from Sydney, Australia - a plane captain from our sister squadron was blown off the ship by jet blast. The shield was not activated. That was something to see. Back then I had Military Bearing 24-7. Now I only have it when I am at a Drum corps rehearsal or performance. Thanks Donny! lol

BTW- I have plenty more stories

but who i feel is the best and you feel is the best may be the issue....and judging from that thread, it seems to be an issue for many