Cadets clip

Sounds like they left some room for some drum breaks...awesome! I really like it, but wasn't the original slower? I think it could be cool if they took a couple of clicks off the met...but, I'm not on staff. Just my opinion.

just stick to the jello cosby, i think the staff knows that they were doing...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like they left some room for some drum breaks...awesome! I really like it, but wasn't the original slower? I think it could be cool if they took a couple of clicks off the met...but, I'm not on staff. Just my opinion.

but it's the cadets - fast is what they do :P

mmm... I think it sounds pretty bad... I agree with all the points Nebuchanezzar wrote. Of course it's still early, they have a lot of time to work on it, but personally I would NEVER post a bad audio clip considering that I don't have to... but it happened last year too. they posted a clip of the closer, I remember listening to some trumpets beeing pretty much a half step out of everything in the last chord. I think that shouldn't happen, even if it's "still" winter.

To me, hearing clips like these have me think about two points...

a) to be impressed at the quality if it's good, but not bummed if it isn't because it's early

b ) to start to ponder where it sounds like this show is going...what it might shape up to be...but recognize that it can be a completely different show come July

Edited by chris ncsu