DCP-I V Season Discussion

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When in DCI has a corps jumped like almost 4-5 points in one night, in a caption (in RECENT years)...? I am not doubting that your scores/corps improved, but something isnt right... Im not buying 13.8 to 17.2 in one night, it just doesn't happen... judges arent that ####ed up!

And there were no recent caption changes, except for the ones that will take place tomorrow... so how do you explain that? Had you earned that score tomorrow, I might be able to shut up! but this clearly is fishy!

Edited by DrumCorpsFan03

Well the new caption changes don't go into effect until Wednesday, so 2morrow score (if I Fleur De Lis has a show) will let us all know what's happening.

I thought the new captions went into effect tomorrow "July 16th" that is what it says in the topic of caption changes. If you get the same score tomorrow that you got today, I will understand what happened, until then, I too, am not buyin a 3.4 jump over night in a caption-- even if you did choose a top 3 corps! hehe :P If you go to FDCI, you can check yourself or see what the problem is...if there is one.. Youll be able to see the corps you chose for that year/date, and see if they did indeed move up that much... There were several times where I was scored too high in a caption (past seasons) and I still wanted the correct score, even if it was lower--Best of luck! The real game will be played in a few weeks at DCP-I V Championships in Seattle!

Kosmos has just posted a major update in the "Corps History" section of their webpage, with narrative recaps of each of their past seasons:

http://www.freewebs.com/kosmosdbc/corpshall.htm

And for Kadence:

http://www.freewebs.com/kadencedbc/pastprograms.htm

Stop by and enjoy a bit of DCPI history :)

Edited by Galen

I thought the new captions went into effect tomorrow "July 16th" that is what it says in the topic of caption changes. If you get the same score tomorrow that you got today, I will understand what happened, until then, I too, am not buyin a 3.4 jump over night in a caption-- even if you did choose a top 3 corps! hehe :P If you go to FDCI, you can check yourself or see what the problem is...if there is one.. Youll be able to see the corps you chose for that year/date, and see if they did indeed move up that much... There were several times where I was scored too high in a caption (past seasons) and I still wanted the correct score, even if it was lower--Best of luck! The real game will be played in a few weeks at DCP-I V Championships in Seattle!

The caption changes will take effect on today's scores....which will be late..again (what else is new :rock:).

don't sweat it.

we're used to it.

:P

~>conner

Kosmos has just posted a major update in the "Corps History" section of their webpage, with narrative recaps of each of their past seasons:

http://www.freewebs.com/kosmosdbc/corpshall.htm

And for Kadence:

http://www.freewebs.com/kadencedbc/pastprograms.htm

Stop by and enjoy a bit of DCPI history :)

very cool.

how did you get the table in your score section?

~>conner

very cool.

how did you get the table in your score section?

~>conner

Freewebs offers you a table feature, where you can select how many rows and columns you want. I use that as well with all of my corps.

www.freewebs.com/tricolorcorps/emeraldregime.htm

Edited by ScadesBari