DCP-I V Season Discussion

How much of your corps' budget does his bling take up? B)

And don't forget, he's got a crew to feed as well, plus the gas bill for his stretch hummer... :grouphug:

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much of your corps' budget does his bling take up? B)

And don't forget, he's got a crew to feed as well, plus the gas bill for his stretch hummer... :grouphug:

He actually bought each member of the corps a silver plated dog tag--something so the members can always remember the good points of this season! Like I said, we dont have to pay him, he is volunteering his time, and has done more for us than we have for him. The corps has brought in a lot of money through souvies this season, and we expect a great amount more come finals week!

Rankings for Division I are current as of today!

We're working out a new ending for finals. Won't be revealed until then.

We call it the Grand Finale. It looks horrific right now, but it is some of the craziest drill I have ever seen, let alone had a part in writing.

25 – 86.712 Grenouille Croquante

26 – 86.459 Golden Legion

27 – 86.364 Oakland Skylarks

28 – 85.143 Florida Kingsmen

29 – 84.489 Blue Grass

30 – 83.040 Ohio Valley Thunder

LOL, I'm "near" the bottom because of not having shows. Our kids have been working themselves hard for this Preview of Champion show. They don't want a repeat of the middle of season of getting beaten by the judges (and themselves). They want to kick some green shirt's ###. ^0^

Well with results from Preview it's obvious we still need to do some show tweaking before Seattle.

Competition in this league is tough. Honestly any of the top 20 shows can rock on any given night. If real DC was only this good.

Agreed! But there are definitely some corps who have been pretty consistant throughout the season, who have yet to show signs of any weakness yet! ^0^ :) I think you are doing pretty good!

Mystré is perty much staying on the path for now... No big changes at all.

Menagerie, on the other hand, has the new members in the drum line with some rewrites to the show now in place.

As for myself.... Still sick as a dog and having to work because all of my employess had to have this day off.

I'll just go ahead and suggest it, simply because other directors have expressed the same idea. Do not take offense to this, but I honestly think that the "Board of Directors" should not be able to have competitive corps in the league. They should serve as the "Dan Acheson" of the league and that only. I had this same suggestion last season, and I don't know what is so unfair about even thinking or wanting it. I'm not suggesting that Steve or Jeff have done anything to warrant this, because this is something that I thought when I first joined the league. I know first hand that Jeff was competitive well before he was given the position he is in now.