DCP vs. RAMD

Walcat

people here snark at each other?

NEVAAAAAA

^0^

To paraphrase Television Without Pity, "Spare the snark, spoil the website". ^0^

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh cool, Tristan snarked, I can report him :P

Tristans cat offends me... Oh Tannnnnkkkkkk!!!! :P

And everytime I see Kristas name is big red letters I think my wife is checking my posts. :sshh:

she is :P

:sos:

Edited by JimF-xWSMBari

Just another rant....

I am relatively new to this site and although I have noticed some personal attacks between posters (or posers, if you like) for the most part there is always a point at which people explain themselves and apologize for either misreading the post or taking something out of context. It's always different to hear someone's verbal expressions as opposed to trying to decipher meaning from the written word.

As for the moderation, my first post was titled '75 Muchachos --Let the hate mail begin'-- the post was closed down almost immediately. I was annoyed at first until I re-read the post title. My intention was that I was the one who would most likely recieve the flaming from all the fans of the corps. I then realized how it could be read as inviting hate mail towards the corps. Not at all my intention, just my warped sense of sarcasm. I PM'd the moderator and explained myself. Since then I try not to put double meanings in my post titles.

Overall I feel that DCP is achieving its purpose. Allowing for an open exchange of ideas, thoughts, rants, and pictures of girls.