Blue Stars announce 2006 show

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, no need to jump the gun here you anti-voice/anti-narration fans!

I'm not jumping the gun, and I'm not complaining about voice over. I was just asking a question as to whther or not the narration in the sound clips is part of the show or if it is just part of the announcement in order to explain the show.

Does any one know the answer? Tacco, you seem to be the voice of the Blue Stars, is the narration on each sound clip a part of the show?

Does any one know the answer? Tacco, you seem to be the voice of the Blue Stars, is the narration on each sound clip a part of the show?

Hehe, it would be funny if Tacco really did turn out to be the "voice" of the Blue Stars...for their 2006 program. :P

Hehe, it would be funny if Tacco really did turn out to be the "voice" of the Blue Stars...for their 2006 program. :P

Well considering he's on staff I don't think he could be the voice during their show.

Umm, yeah. I'm just alumni, but my guess is that there will be no narration. The narration on the show announcement is just to elaborate on the themes, and make a really cool presentation w/the music clips.

listen to the last flash

the narration sounds like it was Introducing the corps/show.

sounds good.

~>conner

Well considering he's on staff I don't think he could be the voice during their show.

But he can say "check one, two, three" before the show starts. :P

It will be worth it! My thanks to all who worked on this announcement. The Flash presentation is amazing!

I'm impressed as well.

Definitely have to hit a show with them around here sometime.