The next step for amps and singing, GUITARS!

Since we are in the age of singing, narration, amps and the such, let's take it further. How about really having a Rockin' Drum Corps and toss in Guitars. Cmon, SJU can do Lynrd Sknrd "Freebird" and more, Seattle Cascades can do Jimi Hendrix, California Corps can do The Doors, Grateful Dead. The possibilities are endless!!! We wouldn't even need horns, put in a synthesizer, and have more dancers. No marching percussion, drumsets in the pit, more dancers. Like woodstock on a football field!!

FREEBIRD....FREEBIRD!!!!!! (and there are lighters ablaze in the crowd)

I'm just having fun with it, but it would be cool to see someone do it, just to see what people say. Hey, they're singing and using amps right????? Get it out of their system.

And for the record, no, I'm not for amps or narration or singing.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we are in the age of singing, narration, amps and the such, let's take it further. How about really having a Rockin' Drum Corps and toss in Guitars. Cmon, SJU can do Lynrd Sknrd "Freebird" and more, Seattle Cascades can do Jimi Hendrix, California Corps can do The Doors, Grateful Dead. The possibilities are endless!!! We wouldn't even need horns, put in a synthesizer, and have more dancers. No marching percussion, drumsets in the pit, more dancers. Like woodstock on a football field!!

FREEBIRD....FREEBIRD!!!!!! (and there are lighters ablaze in the crowd)

I'm just having fun with it, but it would be cool to see someone do it, just to see what people say. Hey, they're singing and using amps right????? Get it out of their system.

And for the record, no, I'm not for amps or narration or singing.

This is not remotely funny....please do not put any ideas in anyone's heads.

Great, you probably gave Hoppy 3 or 4 ideas.