Once upon a time, in a land far away (called Indiana)

[quote name='CozyChopsCom' post='1325445' date='Mar 10 2006, 09:19 PM']I feel WWs will hurt ticket sales big time. Jeff and others are right. The avid fans who buy tickets, DVDs, videos, participate in DCP are more beneficial than the potential for WW players and fans replacing/adding[/quote]

:laugh:
thank you

not only that but i think you would just lose the sheer volume and tone that make the incredible impacts that made me love this great activity.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel WWs will hurt ticket sales big time. Jeff and others are right. The avid fans who buy tickets, DVDs, videos, participate in DCP are more beneficial than the potential for WW players and fans replacing/adding to these valuable fans. Cozy

i knew i liked you

Be careful what one wishes for/votes in. Drum corps helped marching bands for decades. Now, even a few in corps seem to feel marching band is superior, but, then, many of them came from marching band to corps. The tail is wagging the dog? Take your pick on who's the dog or tail in any given decade.

Unlike decades ago...IMO there is just one big dog today; neither is just the tail.

sorry i couldnt resist
Why are we not surprised? :P ^0^

gee Mike, if you recall, i said i was going to a show this year. oh and that i've seen the dvds.

i guess that section is reserved for people who dont get it right

B)

Edited by jeffsnewjetta