Ballads only

I would love to hear Richard Cheese's version/arrangement of "Relax" by Franky Goes to Hollywood or "Buddy Holly" by Weezer.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

H ell's Kitchen - Dream Theater (A great instrumental piece, even if it is progressive rock. But it is nice and slow. I could totally see a drum corps playing it, too).

Fantasy - Earth, Wind & Fire (It's a little repetative, but you could stretch it out, and have a sop soloist at the end to play the vocal part).

As for style, Boston might fit the first one, and maybe Crossmen for the second.

Edited: So you can say (h-e-double hockey sticks) on public television (rated Y), but not on the Internet? I think this is the only time in history where the Internet is more sensitive than TV! And, correct me if I'm wrong, but children are taught about h ell in church and Sunday school when they're young.

Edited by JamMan

My Funny Valentine - Ella Fitzgerald

I think it would be a good piece for the Bluecoats or Crossmen.

Bluecoats did play this in 1989 and it was a great piece for them. I personally LOVED the powder blue uniforms they used then! It was a great ballad for their show!

Let's see, Colts played this in 1988. Also, Bluecoats played it in 1996 too...

Think "Elsa's" is on the TOC DVD as a bonus track.

I don't know if the older version is exactly "garbage", though.

Yeah. And I wouldn't call it garbage either. Oh well, fact of the matter its been done whether you like it or not.