Live Animals

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's just me, but jlb15 sure seems to have the same M.O. as 27thLancer14. First the generic posts, designed to start a thread with some inane subject. Second, there could be a pattern there - 27thLancer14, jlb15 - what's his next username going to be? Someone16?

If you read his (or her) posts, they are totally generic. Almost a regurgitation of someone else's opinion, not an original thought anywhere. Maybe this person never marched, saw a show, or even knows anyone in DC. Just a troll. :feednotroll:

If proven wrong, I will apologize.

Would crap on the field be a penalty or would that be considered pushing the envelope?

There are some interesting ways to interpret this... ^OO^

Thanks everybody for making this an entertaining post...and yes it is obviously the same person as 27thLancer14.

Have a nice day!

Would crap on the field be a penalty or would that be considered pushing the envelope?

There have been plenty of times that crap has been on the field, and often it has been considered innovative. :P

And on the subject of 27thLancer14, or jlb15, have moderators dealt with him yet? I didn't know you were allowed to have two different accounts on DCP.

Westshormen, Doves. Not a good idea.

:P But seeing Chief Judge Walt Kelly shooting his starters pistol to no effect was a classic. Looked like Moses trying to part the dove sea. ^0^

Heard a story about a pro sports team (Atlanta Falcons?) who tried this. Trained a bird to fly off the handlers arm, fly a few circles and come back. Trained bird was found and practiced in the (empty) stadium and it looked good. Pregame show of the first game of the season (first season maybe) the bird hears all the noise in the (now full) stadium and figured <bleep> this. Bird was released and was never seen again. And there's the handler at the 50 yard line looking like :wub:

"Crap on the Field" is judged in the same category as feces. b**bs

Drum Corps has had snakes on the field, dating WAY back.....they're called Judges ! b**bs

Maybe it's just me, but jlb15 sure seems to have the same M.O. as 27thLancer14. First the generic posts, designed to start a thread with some inane subject. Second, there could be a pattern there - 27thLancer14, jlb15 - what's his next username going to be? Someone16?

If you read his (or her) posts, they are totally generic. Almost a regurgitation of someone else's opinion, not an original thought anywhere. Maybe this person never marched, saw a show, or even knows anyone in DC. Just a troll. :feednotroll:

If proven wrong, I will apologize.

it probably is him but this is the most entertaining thread i've seen in awhile

I think that DCI should seriously consider allowing live animals to be used in shows as long as the corps were humane to them. It would be a neat effect, especially if the animals could make noises during the show.

Ya, then after they allow live animals in shows, they'll allow something really stupid.....like... woodwind instruments, NO WAY !!!!

If you want to see live animals, go to the zoo !!

If you want to hear wood wind instruments, go to your local symphony !! B)

Edited by ODBC