Agree with me or disagree, IMO

Thanks for the recognition guys and I feel, maybe a bit biased, the 92' Star Line is up there for sure.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Star 1992. Esp if you were fortunate enough to hear them before the temp dropped so much in madison that year

I'm partial to Spirit of Atlanta 1984. :wub: They might not have been the best but I liked em. B)

Well, I do disagree with you. But your vote is a good one (BD 1998). However, BD really had problems with soloists that year, and some of the classcial stuff in the show is not as cleanly articulated as it should be.

The best Blue Devils line I ever heard was 1988.

The best overall drum and bugle corps horn line I ever heard was Star of Indiana 1992, with 1993, 1990, and 1991 right in the mix.

Jonathan

73 Argonne Rebels.

That line was years ahead of it's time.....they still sound as if they were recorded in the last few years.(ignoring the crappy recording quality of course) The definitive version of "Fanfare For The New"....nobody else has even come close(IMHO of course!)

Very close second place to 65 Chicago Royal Airs.

Edited by Bob Brady