1978 legacy

The rest of the years do get better and it is very evident in the 90s groups. The famed overexposure on pit sections has to be topped out to the year that Blue Devil guy had about 9 minutes of shots while the entire corps got the other 2 minutes. The worst part was the guy knew he was the star and played to the camera. I can't watch that show at all anymore.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine isn't from the Legacy, but I have the '78 on video, bought thru video express about 12 or so years ago. The only bad part is during the Bridgemen show. Kinda like a built in tape garble sound that lasts just for a few seconds.

Besides that, having no retread on the vid is the only real bummer.... and that woman co-announcer was kind of an a-hole.

The problem is that The Cavaliers didn't make finals that year. The DVD would have been better is we were on it

....... actually it wouldn't have been better. We sucked and we knew it. I have erased that year from my memory so that years DVD is not in my collection.

.... and that woman co-announcer was kind of an a-hole.

:P I just laughed out loud after reading this!!! Thanks for making my morning!!! :P

LOL..My husband would agree with you on that... b**bs

I'm soooo glad I saw those shows live. :)

Me too, my friend...me too.

Was that Rita Moreno?

If I recall Pete Emmons was not a fan of Bayonne.

My husband said it was some local lady from LA who didn't know what she was talking about...My husband calls her "the blonde dumb ### who didn't like their uniforms"..Hunter was her last name.

Hmmm...they didn't like all the different uniforms the 27th Lancers were wearing either... b**bs :worthy:

Edited by Lancerlady

My husband said it was some local lady from LA who didn't know what she was talking about...My husband calls her "the blonde dumb ### who didn't like their uniforms"..Hunter was her last name.

Hmmm...they didn't like all the different uniforms the 27th Lancers were wearing either... b**bs :worthy:

She also asked Pete what he thought of our colorguard and the concert number, she thought it was quite good.

He said - it's not some of the stuff I do, they kind of lose a continuity with all of those different uniforms, but those girls must be exhausting, creative......no.....innovative's the word for their guard..... He said something along those lines.

Yes, we understand it's not some of the stuff that you do! :worthy:

She also asked Pete what he thought of our colorguard and the concert number, she thought it was quite good.

He said - it's not some of the stuff I do, they kind of lose a continuity with all of those different uniforms, but those girls must be exhausting, creative......no.....innovative's the word for their guard..... He said something along those lines.

Yes, we understand it's not some of the stuff that you do! :worthy:

Yeah, I laughed at her dumb comments, I was like "why get someone who doesn't know what they're talking about"? :worthy: