The Blue Knights are unpopular

My question to all of you is, "why?" I don't get it. Outside of those involved in Denver, etc., they have never been a fan favorite. In fact, I recall in Lynn, MA when they beat the Crusaders, BK got booed roundly.

Are they DCI's Washington Generals? What did they do so poorly? Candid thoughts, please.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My question to all of you is, "why?" I don't get it. Outside of those involved in Denver, etc., they have never been a fan favorite. In fact, I recall in Lynn, MA when they beat the Crusaders, BK got booed roundly.

Are they DCI's Washington Generals? What did they do so poorly? Candid thoughts, please.

the knights theme is getting old, and are you kiddingme about Lynn mass? its like 15 on the train from boston, and its the home of fluff (and i think neco waffers, but dont quote me on that one).. so of course if they beat the BOSTON crusarder they'll get booed in Lynn.

I dunno, I love those guys. The last few years especially, they've been playing dark music that I really love. 1999, 2002, 2003, and 2005 are some of my favorite shows from those years, and 2004 would be on that list if their amps were better balanced. 1999 and 2003 in particular are tremendous shows!

I personally thought they should have been 12th in 03, not Spirit.

I love BK... specifically 02 03 and 04... 05 was kinda bleh, but you know.

~>conner

I see this topic come up once in a while. To me they are boring, besides all their dancing but I don't like dancing. They have good sounds and could grow but I find their shows just to be boring.

Edited by AzEuph

Personally, I think they are a very talented group. I mean they wouldn't be where they are today if they weren't. But speaking as a fan, their shows never really did much for me. They had one show a few years ago. "Blue Toons?" or something like that. That was a fun show to watch. It had interesting themes within it. That's the only one I particularly enjoyed. If I ever have to sit through Trittico again, I think I'll puke on myself. No offense intended. And yeah... if you beat BAC in Lynn, you'll get booed. Duh.