where ya going 7-1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about a "No Brainer". I can see two southern corps early in the season, and my favorite seniors going head to head again. Plus add in a couple of juniors corps.

We're talking about an 11 corps show with 3 different classes, Junior, Senior, and alumni at one venue, against a 9 corps all junior show. All at a reasonable price.

DOVER for me on July 1. Congratulations Sky for putting a nice line-up together and good luck with running your show.

And great luck and safe travels to Gold and Vets for coming up north so early in the season.

Carolina Gold is excited to be in Dover, NJ on July 1. The corps is also looking forward to hanging with everyone after the contest, which is unusual for us as we normally head back onto the busses after contests to get back to NC.

July 1 is the beginning of Carolina Gold's "mini tour". Gold is scheduled to stay north of the Mason Dixon line until July 4.

Dover for me, man - AND we're driving THROUGH Bridgeport to get there !

Carolina Gold is excited to be in Dover, NJ on July 1. The corps is also looking forward to hanging with everyone after the contest, which is unusual for us as we normally head back onto the busses after contests to get back to NC.

July 1 is the beginning of Carolina Gold's "mini tour". Gold is scheduled to stay north of the Mason Dixon line until July 4.

this is going to be so much fun ... i really hope i got to hang out with a bunch of you guys ... will you be doing the "tour" of maryland that we do?

Bridgeport!

Alumni shows are the most fun you can have in drum corps with your clothes on. It's all about the audience, and no %$* judges to mess it up.

The Bridgemen AND Scout House in the same show? An impossible anachronism back in the day, but now realized.

In addition, I get to play with The Pride and sit in with Music Express. And the after-party at the Holiday Inn is a drum corps version of the Grammy Awards.

Don't look now, but 4 major shows in the same general geographical area on the same night just might constitute some kind of Drum Corps Renaissance.

I'll be at the Moonlight Classic in Stockton. ^0^

Me too!!!!

^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Jean,

YES, Gold will be taking the same walking "tour" of Maryland as Skyliners.

Hey Jean,

It will be good to hang with NY. I actually marched in Sky a LONG time ago. Just ask old man Angel b**bs

I also get a chance to pay a visit to Jimmy Buff's, the greatest Italian hot dog's on the planet! Looking forward to the hang on the first.

Danny,

It was not THAT long ago that you marched, is it !?!?!?!? It will be great to see you at our show.

We are very excited about the lineup for the show, and that it includes DCA and DCI competitive corps, and the N. Y. Skyliners Alumni Corps! The entire weekend is going to be a drum corps filled experience.

The prices for tickets for "An Evening with the Corps" are also affordable! Reserved tickets are $15, Gen. Admission $10; 12 & under $5. Group Rate available. Contact Holly Marino at 845-896-0226 or email her at exiggy1@yahoo.com.

Doreen

I'll be in DesPlaines, IL performing in the Royal Aires show.

Like Dover, there will be Junior, Senior and Alumni corps there:

Royal Aires

Kilties

Madison Scouts

Blue Stars

Capital Sound

Revolution

Racine Scouts

Colt Cadets

Should be a great show!