weren't there rumors of Phantom getting new unis?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is probably a huge rumor, but I HEAR that half the corps is in white, the other in black. i was just told that!!

There is one corps doing that.

If you look at there camp video from like march, they are getting fitted for the same unis as last year...

That's pretty dang late to not be fitted for uniforms yet.
Is it that big a deal? We won't be wearing them for a month anyway. It will happen in move-in

You have to consider the uniform manufacturers as well, you're not the only corps getting new uniforms this year you know !! :peek::master::lol:

I'd be worried just WHEN my uniform would be ready...but I'm not you so, to each his own. B) :whistle:

Go on Phantom's website, and I'm pretty sure at one of the camp videos they are already making/fitting the new uniforms. They are in fact white, but as to minor details that may or may not be any different, I don't know. But the pants and jacket for the most part are white.

Nope, wait, here it is, see for yourself.

http://www.phantomregiment.org/story.cfm?ID=566

PR fitting:

Members are fit (by fit I mean these things are as tight as humanly possible, because your going to lose some weight at everydays) at about the Feb camp. After that staff and sewing crew people CONSTANTLY monitor the members, and if your uni starts to look even a little loose they tell you to give it to them after the show and it will be fixed (usually over night).

The support staff is phenomenal...they will even put your patches on your jacket if they aren't too busy adjusting uniforms and flags.

PR fitting:

Members are fit (by fit I mean these things are as tight as humanly possible, because your going to lose some weight at everydays) at about the Feb camp. After that staff and sewing crew people CONSTANTLY monitor the members, and if your uni starts to look even a little loose they tell you to give it to them after the show and it will be fixed (usually over night).

The support staff is phenomenal...they will even put your patches on your jacket if they aren't too busy adjusting uniforms and flags.

I would agree. I marched 3 different corps, and the support staff at Phantom Regiment was by far the most friendly and welcoming.

I always enjoy seeing my old bus mom, Ms. J after shows.

Just of out curiosity NR Ohionbando, but who on earth said this quote?

Maedhros.........Maybe I have been paying attention, but I am a better musician than you, and I am not as easily impressed as you are.