Crazier Cadets Tenor Solo/Feature?

Pretty Simple...  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have been better if they didn't change the camera angle 10 times in the middle of them playing...

2000!!!!

So I just finished watching Cadets 2000, and couldn't help but draw a comparison between the behind-the-back tenor solo that the crowd went crazy over in 2000 and the one that got a similar reaction in 2005. Sooooooo.... Which did you prefer?

I've got to go with 2000. It was just.... cooler.

I like the 71 feature because I played tenor in that line....oops...wait a minute...we did not have one... :P

It is a tough choice, but I may go with 2000, as I was totally blow away by that feature.

It is a tough choice, but I may go with 2000, as I was totally blow away by that feature.

For me there's an asterisk next to the 2000 feature, mainly because it was performed off the harness, on stands. It was a #### cool feature, but being unhooked certainly made alot of it much easier to play.

except the visual aspect could not have been done wearing the drums.

cadets werent the first to utilize stands or stable mounted tenors during a feature...91 Scouts had a dialogue between lower pitch front ensemble tenors, mounted and the field tenors, although it wasnt as effective and not explored as heavily as 2000 Cadets.

i know right when i vote that the one i pick is going to have the least and i pick 2005