DVD blunders, falls, obvious mess ups, etc?

I'd rather see chewing gum in uniform, than smoking cigars on the way to the gate in uniform... :ph34r::ph34r: :sshh: :sshh:

Boy, you REALLY wouldn't fit in in senior corps with that sort of attitude :laugh:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crossmen

i believe it was 2004 finals

guard/horn pass through, guard girl drops her rifle leading to a subsequent taking out of a line of trumpets as she goes to retrieve it.

the downfall of guard/horn drill integration...drops, missed drill spots, and the like can have bad outcomes

I'm sticking to the 05 DVD.

Phantom's Bass 3 drops his mallet at the end of the percussion feature but quickly picks it up.

Cadets: Near the end, but not quite the end, of the ballad, a sabre in the bottom left of the form drops, but again makes a great recovery.

Probably the rookies who had never done a retreat before finals night that made the most mistakes at finals retreat.

Just one more reason to bring retreat back.....so people dont look silly and unrepresentational of their history on finals night!

ANYWAYS....

I cant remember if its in 00 or 02 (BD)...but after Jeff Lynn plays one of his solos...when he rejoins the form behind him....its pretty obvious why he spent most of his time on the sideline!

I seem to remember a certain incident in Jacksonville, AL in 2004...firsthand...

Blue knights have a trumpet in the way back at the beggining of the closer take a mean fall right after the turn around.

I cant remember if its in 00 or 02 (BD)...but after Jeff Lynn plays one of his solos...when he rejoins the form behind him....its pretty obvious why he spent most of his time on the sideline!

I'm sorry, but why is it obvious? I don't have the shows with me off hand, so I can't look.