Dear George Hopkins,

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And marching saxes sound great

with banjos, accordians, string basses (Mummers Band)

Whatever, I see how you have accumulated 6200 posts by now.

so, by your math, having a lot of posts makes one an ########?

some of us have been here for years, and that does add up.

ok, i am an ########, but that doesnt give you the right to insinuate anyone with a lot of posts is one too.......someday, you'll have a bunch of posts too.

what will that make you?

so, by your math, having a lot of posts makes one an ########?

some of us have been here for years, and that does add up.

ok, i am an ########, but that doesnt give you the right to insinuate anyone with a lot of posts is one too.......someday, you'll have a bunch of posts too.

what will that make you?

I don't know what that says about him, but the fact that you still frequent that gutter called RAMD speaks volumes about you Jeff!

why thank you. that post is what the guidelines here on DCP call an attack.

which is funny, for while you trash RAMD all the time, your post above is exactly what you hate about RAMD.

priceless.

oh and i frequent a few other forums too. know what that makes me? a drum corps fan who cant get enough.

why thank you. that post is what the guidelines here on DCP call an attack.

which is funny, for while you trash RAMD all the time, your post above is exactly what you hate about RAMD.

priceless.

oh and i frequent a few other forums too. know what that makes me? a drum corps fan who cant get enough.

You call yourself a Drum Corps fan? So does that mean your boycott of DCI is over? One thing I will give you Jeff, you are amusing

being a drum corps fan does not mean i have to blindly support things I do not like. it's a shame people can't understand that.

after the baseball strike in 94, i was still a fan, but didnt go see any games for a few years because i was sick of the prices involved. does not going make me any less of a fan? no it means i am smart with my money and i wont spend it on things that will send me home ###### off.

and, best of all, it means i wont attack people on DCP

being a drum corps fan does not mean i have to blindly support things I do not like. it's a shame people can't understand that.

after the baseball strike in 94, i was still a fan, but didnt go see any games for a few years because i was sick of the prices involved. does not going make me any less of a fan? no it means i am smart with my money and i wont spend it on things that will send me home ###### off.

and, best of all, it means i wont attack people on DCP

A true drum corps fan will support the activity during the ups and the downs, not just when it's convenient