DCI APD's / Season Pass

Has DCI announced their schedule for APD's yet? I'm trying to decide if / when to subscribe to Season Pass - while I enjoyed it last year, I don't know if I got my $40 worth out of it, and I'm curious as to how they've improved it for this year.

Mike

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No word, and I am a current member through Friends of DCI :huh:

I called DCI last Friday, and they didn't have any information. I was asked if I was a Season Pass Subscriber, and when I said yes, she told me to check the DCI season pass online for more info. Can't find anything there either.

I really wish they would add the non-finalist corps from years gone by. There are a LOT of great shows that didn't make the finals cut - many of which I wish I owned (hard to play the albums when you don't have a record player anymore) in an electronic format that I could burn to a CD.

I CAN tell you that there will be an announcement about Season Pass in a couple weeks, and it's going to include some great new features I think will please many and will convince plenty that it's worth the subscription.

I hope so. I wasn't impressed with my first year of subscription. Especially in the off season, in season was good. I'll wait and see to decide if I should renew.