Cadets - observations

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw them on Sunday and they had the doublesided pants. Unless my eyes were lying to me. Which they weren't.

Maybe you saw them "through the looking glass!"

So how about a Faustian deal. They go undefeated and score 99.9 at finals, whereupon George, having done it all, retires to manage a Wal-Mart in Bark, Ark. After a nationwide talent search, new YEA Executive Director Scott Stewart announces that the 2007 Cadets will "pursue other paths to excellence".

So how about a Faustian deal. They go undefeated and score 99.9 at finals, whereupon George, having done it all, retires to manage a Wal-Mart in Bark, Ark. After a nationwide talent search, new YEA Executive Director Scott Stewart announces that the 2007 Cadets will "pursue other paths to excellence".

That's .1 not good enough

IMO, I am glad that The Cadets are using props to delve into another world...The more we can get away from the football field and more into the theme of the show, the better the product will be!

Way to go Cadets!! Good luck this season!

Ugh. That outhouse looked like a third period junior high school shop class put it together. If you are gonna do it, at least let the props match the skill and talent level of the performers.

~G~

IMO, I am glad that The Cadets are using props to delve into another world...The more we can get away from the football field and more into the theme of the show, the better the product will be!

Way to go Cadets!! Good luck this season!

i agree...how dare we keep this on a football field....why we need to be really innovative and put it on a stage.

oops....deen done :P

Maybe you saw them "through the looking glass!"

So I talked to the kid I marched next to for the past two years tonight (he's at Cadets now) and he told me what they're doing with their uniforms this year. If what he said was true (and I have no reason to believe he'd lie) it'll be pretty ridiculous. They are keeping the two-tones pants though.

Edited by TSRTS13

No, they have new uniforms this year. As you can see from this video clip from June 6, 2006

http://www.yea.org/site/PageServer?pagename=acc_60606S

Did you see their tenor line, completely not straight, they're getting less than a 99 this year :P

By the way, I am ecstatic that they're going back to the regular uniforms (hopefully). I love the classic look of the Cadets. Can't wait for Denver!