Tournament of Stars Review

Adam

Thanks for the review. As always..well done! ^OO^

Sorry I didn't get a chance to see you there.....

It was a moment on the field that will be hard to forget!! I haven't heard a crowd reaction like that in close to 25 years.... :unsure:

Thanks to everyone for making this dream come true!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a small sample of the Bridgemen on June 10.

Enjoy!

For all the people who supported us, believed in us and encouraged us-thank you all. The TOS night was, for me a very personal, very special experience-somthing I had hoped for many years would happen-it did-an honest to goodness dream came true. Theres just so many people to thank that I just dont know where to start-the people who believed in our Bayonne Family. (AND YES, IT IS A FAMILY) Yeah, its real baby-somebody pinch me(no, pleaseee dont-I want this dream to last the rest of my life!!)

and....WELCOME BACK TO THE SHOW THAT NEVER EMDS!!!

B) B) B) B) B) B)

For all the people who supported us, believed in us and encouraged us-thank you all. The TOS night was, for me a very personal, very special experience-somthing I had hoped for many years would happen-it did-an honest to goodness dream came true. Theres just so many people to thank that I just dont know where to start-the people who believed in our Bayonne Family. (AND YES, IT IS A FAMILY) Yeah, its real baby-somebody pinch me(no, pleaseee dont-I want this dream to last the rest of my life!!)

and....WELCOME BACK TO THE SHOW THAT NEVER EMDS!!!

B) B) B) B) B) B)

God I love you Benny. must have been one #### of a flight home in order for you to make that typo b**bs

B)

God I love you Benny. must have been one #### of a flight home in order for you to make that typo b**bs

Drack, my flight was delayed-5 hours, because of this wonderful tropical storm down here(sitting about 100 miles off our coast near me)-so, yes, it was quite a trip back B) to florida-fun?-not! anyways, I',m still on a high-and I aint comin down!! B) B) B)

I'm so sorry I wasn't able to make the show!!! My wife was there in my place with my son, and she held the cell phone up so I could hear some of the show - it sounded absolutely amazing to me!!!

Bridgemen...welcome back. The world missed you!!! B)

I wish I could be out there on the field with you guys this season!!!

I'm so sorry I wasn't able to make the show!!! My wife was there in my place with my son, and she held the cell phone up so I could hear some of the show - it sounded absolutely amazing to me!!!

we miss you to brother :( ... don't worry there will always be a euph spot for you in the coming years. :)

she was???

oh :(

she was???

oh :(

She was trying to corral CJ, videotape Bush for me, and hold the phone up so I could hear it while I was at work - she got there late and only saw Cabs, Bush, and part of Bridgemen...CJ was not cooperating. She got out of there quickly.

Edited by bumo27