BD's New Uni's

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The stripes on the arms would be odd but okay by themselves, but adding the single stripe down the one leg is just..... :worthy:

Notice how neither of the other two sets of legs have any stripes on them? I think perhaps we're being taken for a ride with this thread. Seems to me to be the previous uniform with tape on it.

Man, I hope you're right....however, if it's tape, what is it covering up? It still means that there is going to be something in those locations.

Notice how neither of the other two sets of legs have any stripes on them? I think perhaps we're being taken for a ride with this thread. Seems to me to be the previous uniform with tape on it.

As I noted earlier the tenors to go with those other 2 sets of legs are different too, so maybe those are B & C members since this was from family day and I believe they all play together at family day.

Wouldn't the pinstripes have gone a lot better with THIS show motif?

That's a thought I had as well, which makes me seriously doubt these are new unis. Of all the years to drop the pinstripe look, this one doesn't make any sense.

I think we should just ignore the white stripes. However, while it does look like the uniform from a few years back, there's no silver in this one like the old one. Their new uniform could just be an update of the older one (I like it without the silver, btw).

I did like last year's, though.

I'm the first guy to give a uniform the benefit of the doubt until I see it on the field with the whole corps, but I gotta say...I didn't think it possible for them to come up with something worse than what they had. I was wrong.

But hey, at least the old guard can't accuse them of being "cookie cutter." :P

And for those who think this is a joke, I checked out a review on the BD forums that sounds like it ain't no joke...

"1 - Unis will take gettin used to. The only change was having White stripes on the side of each arm then another down the LEFT-FRONT leg of the pants. The person I was with said they looked "sporty" but did comment that it looks nice! I'm reserved at this point and will have to see it on DCI (tv)."

Edited by rut-roh

I'm not crazy about it as a "stand-alone" -- but I'm willing to wait and see how it looks on the field before I declare it's the end of BD as we know it.

It does look like the older uniform. Before that inset was silver, I believe it was black sequins, like it is in this photo..

Waiting to see....

Stef