Cadets are better than 2005 (by a lot)

Wow, you couldnt be further off the mark, notice I started MY post with an "or" meaning in addition to in opposition to, whatever you wnat it to be.....a different view. Am I supposed to worry or be afraid( or even care) that I might have "###### you off" ?? LOL LOL, frankly, Im sorry for you and your personality if that is all it took, and its your problem not mine...you gonna look for me and beat me up behind the bleachers 'cause I dont agree with you? That sounds like a 12 year old child to me......

~G~

I didn't say that you should care if you #### me off, I'm saying you did. I didn't like the way you were talking about me, and thus I responded.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of drum corps vets in the stands slack-jawed and shaking their heads at the performance level and potential greatness of Cadets 2006.

This reminds me of when I used to watch WWF Raw and there'd be some segment that absolutely bombed, just totally failed, and the crowd would be dead.

Announcer: "These fans just don't know what to make of this shocking turn of events!"

This reminds me of when I used to watch WWF Raw and there'd be some segment that absolutely bombed, just totally failed, and the crowd would be dead.

Announcer: "These fans just don't know what to make of this shocking turn of events!"

:unsure:

We need JR at Finals.

Edited by Morgoth Bauglir

For once, George and I agree!

Congratulations, you are officially the person who is most obsessed with the Cadets show. You even went back to drag up threads that are a month and a half old just to restart the flames.

Get over yourself

Congratulations, you are officially the person who is most obsessed with the Cadets show. You even went back to drag up threads that are a month and a half old just to restart the flames.

Get over yourself

True story. Your rants and slams are just getting annoying. I don't even read your posts anymore because it's incredibly childish to keep bringing it up. You've made your point and it's perfectly clear. I just wonder if I can read a single post on DCP without having to pass over one of your Cadets slams.

By the way, this is all coming from someone who completely hates this year's Cadets show. So don't even give me any #### for "not respecting your opinion," or whatever you will inevitably try to retaliate with.

Edited by Musicman1084