I'm now taking bets on which side of this endless argument will crack first.

No odds -- they're dead even.

Post the date and time and your bet. Nothing monetary, please.. if it happens on your date and time, the bet is what YOU will provide for the rest of us to read.

annnnnddddd.. GO!

Stef

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

edit: Removed by me because I shouldn't have started this to begin with.

Edited by KiltieBD3

Nope. Just stating the flaw in your premise (unless I completely misunderstood it from the beginning. If that's the case I sincerly apologize) but based on your statement of fact the the guard and drumline had the lowest score at Michigan City then logic would conclude that Kilties beat Pioneer (which isn't the case) and that Revolution beat both Pioneer and Kilties (which really they only out scored us because we were on the same sheets). That is all I am saying.

As for the steal underpants...watch a little South Park. Then you'll get it. It won't be that much of mystery. No hidden meaning, no secret code...just a little quote from a TV program I find hilarious.

Looking forward to seeing in Racine and MN. I'm really easy to find. You should swing by and say hi. I'll even buy you a beverage. Seeing I have no idea what you look like you are going to have to seek me out. My picture is in my bio and signature pretty much tells you were to find me and my name. Don't be a stranger Ann.

Hey Stef...my end is done :)

Edited by drumcorpsmama

What is wrong with you people? Why don't you fight this out on your own board or bt PM? Do you think that anyone cares besides me, who is at home on vacation for a week for the first time in 10 years? You must have an exagerrated sense of self importance.

I don't visit the All-Age forum often so I am a bit confused, I just heard a coment reguarding Kilts topping Pioneers and I need to make some logic of this. WHEN did junior corps start to directly compete against senior corps.(sorry ALL-age corps for the pollitcally correct) I will assume that your discussing comparitivly and not realy meaning actual direct competition, or are you?

Is there a merger of DCI/DCA in the works, or is there an attempt take over by DCI of DCA. I did read in one forum that DCI was accepting an All-age corps from the south into the DCI ranks. And sorry to go off topic. Go Kilts

What is wrong with you people? Why don't you fight this out on your own board or bt PM?

This is my point exactly.

I keep coming back onto this thread because I think someone has posted something about the show.. or a performance.. and THAT I'm interested in seeing.. but each time I'm disappointed to find MORE PISSING IN EACH OTHER'S CORNFLAKES on every visit.

I've tried reasoning with my friends.. explaining that a public fight is not only fruitless but as an alumna of this corps, it's downright embarrassing. Not that the fight happened -- people fight -- but that it KEEPS GOING. STOP RESPONDING!! Or if you absolutely MUST respond, do so privately. What part of this don't you get? OTHER PEOPLE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR DISAGREEMENT.

Jesus H. Christ people, let it go. Go enjoy your season and stop the pissing contest. Let Ann say whatever she wants. Just shut up about it already.

:lol:

Stef

I don't visit the All-Age forum often so I am a bit confused, I just heard a coment reguarding Kilts topping Pioneers and I need to make some logic of this. WHEN did junior corps start to directly compete against senior corps.(sorry ALL-age corps for the pollitcally correct) I will assume that your discussing comparitivly and not realy meaning actual direct competition, or are you?

Is there a merger of DCI/DCA in the works, or is there an attempt take over by DCI of DCA. I did read in one forum that DCI was accepting an All-age corps from the south into the DCI ranks. And sorry to go off topic. Go Kilts

The Kilties are members of both DCI-Central and DCA. DCI has 4 divisions, Div 1, Div II, Div III, and the "All Age" Division.

To date The 2006 Kilties have been adjudicated on actual DCI Div II/III sheets. Divsion 1 corps have been adjudicated on Div I sheets, and the placements are announced per divsion when there are a variety of divisions within one show.

When The Kilties, and all the other Midwest corps (all divisions), were involved with DCM as an association, all corps were adjudicated on the exact same sheets during that part of the season. (June through mid July or so).

So that's the "skinny".

:)

What is wrong with you people? Why don't you fight this out on your own board or bt PM? Do you think that anyone cares besides me, who is at home on vacation for a week for the first time in 10 years? You must have an exagerrated sense of self importance.

This makes for some good entertainemnt. If drumcorpsmama wants to spout nonsense(or is it the truth), let her. She has right to say what she wants, right. I believe this is still America, am I correct?

This makes for some good entertainemnt. If drumcorpsmama wants to spout nonsense(or is it the truth), let her. She has right to say what she wants, right. I believe this is still America, am I correct?

OT:

I see this in your sig...."DOA" by Bloodrock - 1971...and I flashed back myself. A bunch of us in the Cadets formed a garage band, and some of the material we used came from that album.

We also did a bunch of Chicago and BS&T, as we had a bunch of winds...me (a tri-tom player) on tenor sax.