and

"ignore"

:rock:

Edited by BariEuph

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok lets just settle this right now for all....DCP should be renamed to NBDP.com.... non BD planet.

I like your sig. Where's it from? :P

This thread is VERY close to getting closed....

if we can't get back on track and on topic FAST then that's the way it'll have to be.

please take ALL personal issues to PM. Thanks.

~K

I like your sig. Where's it from? :P

i made it. there will be a new one featuring the cadets in a few months.

This thread is VERY close to getting closed....

if we can't get back on track and on topic FAST then that's the way it'll have to be.

please take ALL personal issues to PM. Thanks.

im not sure how you can stay on a topic, where the original post is

nm

but the news.. the news is the corps east of the west, better watch out!

BD is THE most accomplished drum corps on the planet, and my favorite. I just don't really get their show yet this year, prefer SCV's, and it's possible BD will grow on me later on down the road. I am NOT slamming BD.

BD is THE most accomplished drum corps on the planet, and my favorite. I just don't really get their show yet this year, prefer SCV's, and it's possible BD will grow on me later on down the road. I am NOT slamming BD.

BD HATER BD HATER!!!! :P

you Reneageds excited about LMS!? i believe we got the bar picked out already! haha

BD HATER BD HATER!!!! :P

you Reneageds excited about LMS!? i believe we got the bar picked out already! haha

Yes, I read your challenge about Renegades not being able to hold their liquor in another thread. That's a challenge you may come to regret, my southern california friend.

^0^

this thread is such a crock

you know, not agreeing with the king guy or w/e...

but I noticed he got banned... maybe I just missed something, or some stuff got deleted, but the guy WAS just saying that he liked BD's show better. It was more that people just kind of jumped on him about it... and he defended himself.

Like I said, maybe I just missed something, but I think the thread should have been closed/deleted before the guy got banned. Unless he was starting stuff on other threads, which I haven't seen.

~>conner