things to do before drum corps show

just wondering because i know many of us are different and do different things.

just trying to a positive poll with no acts of aggression

Well first of all I like to go get in a bar brawl with a handful of bikers, that way the head injuries will help me to tolerate the sounds coming out of the first few corps to go on, than I like to, after putting my teeth back in their sockets, eat something light.....

Okay, okay okay....I cruise the parking lot, 'cause I was erious about the first few corps thing. I love to go hear the various drum lines, unless there is an epic hornline there, like Argonne 72/73 or Phantom. Than I'll slum it on over to them.

I usually try to go to rehearsals all afternoon, then after final run throughs, run and grab a quick bite to eat and lots to drink, and get to the stadium an hour or so early to cruise the souvie booths, so I have time to drop everything in my car in time to be in my seat before the first corps hits the field.

I usually try to go to rehearsals all afternoon, then after final run throughs, run and grab a quick bite to eat and lots to drink, and get to the stadium an hour or so early to cruise the souvie booths, so I have time to drop everything in my car in time to be in my seat before the first corps hits the field.

This, and then after my corps finishes I go listen to them play the corps song in a field nearby :)

Well first of all I like to go get in a bar brawl with a handful of bikers, that way the head injuries will help me to tolerate the sounds coming out of the first few corps to go on, than I like to, after putting my teeth back in their sockets, eat something light.....

:lolhit: :rock:

I have yet to catch BD in horn arc, and it appears that my last chance will be this year at finals. But that is certainly on my list of things to do.