APD's!

Is the quality worth the price this early in the season? I'm trying to decide if I should buy some. :music:

Oh, yes...especially if you get the Finals CDs and you can hear how even top corps like Cavies can improve so much. You listen to the June APDs and you wonder how they could be so good out of the gate. Then you get the CDs and you're blown away by how much BETTER they are..

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah! Marching band rehearsal right after work... I'll have to wait until 9:30 or 10 when I get home.

:music:

teaching comes first...

Second round arrives tomorrow! Cavaliers and Bluecoats will be released for the second time, but we also get to hear for the first time:

Madison

Blue Stars

Colts

Pioneer

Memphis Sound

'Coats and Cavaliers are getting the most play right now, so I'll probably get the whole Columbia lineup. I'm looking forward to hearing Scouts, and Colts have gotten great reviews so far as well.

Second round arrives tomorrow! Cavaliers and Bluecoats will be released for the second time, but we also get to hear for the first time:

Madison

Blue Stars

Colts

Pioneer

Memphis Sound

'Coats and Cavaliers are getting the most play right now, so I'll probably get the whole Columbia lineup. I'm looking forward to hearing Scouts, and Colts have gotten great reviews so far as well.

I'm just gonna get Colts and Cavies. I was at the Columbia show and the Colts were awesome. Top 12 for sure.

I could have swore Columbia, MO comes out tomorrow

I'm really digging the Phantom APD. Lots of room for improvement with that brass, and the percussion is sounding hot. As far as the music goes, I love it, especially from the gorgeous ballad through the end of the show . All of the stuff up to the ballad...it'll grow on me, I think. Also, I hope they have lots of visual stuff going on with the patented Mahler "ending that never wants to end." :)

Does anybody whose seen it know what's going on with the visual at the end?