Powder Springs, GA Predictions

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

people were saying yesterday can this be the real thing bluecoats have a better score then cadets. now cadets passed them and they have performed less.

I must of missed the part where the Bluecoats and Cadets were judged at the same show :laugh:

meaning? :laugh:

When did Bluecoats move-in?

i don't feel like arguing with everyone on DCP again

people were saying yesterday can this be the real thing bluecoats have a better score then cadets. now cadets passed them and they have performed less.

Neither side is correct. They have to meet head to head. Maybe you need to make sure that you don't believe everything you hear or read.

YEAH CADETS PASSED bluecoats

I like your use of CAPS vs small font.

Yes, Cadets are good, and tonights score shows that they will likely be one of the top 3. Once that machine gets rolling, it is tough to stop. I look forward to seeing their show. It should be interesting, entertaining, and probably even confusing and thought provoking.

I have always loved these guys, mainly because during my most impressionable years (high school and college in the 80s) they were changing the activity. Some great, great, great shows from those days. So I continue to have just a tremendous amount of respect for them, and I usually enjoy most of their shows. But I am hoping the Bluecoats can stay close to them, Phantom, SCV, and even a surging Madison come August.

Congrats to Boston on that great opening score! They could be a dangerous corps this summer as well, and I am reading great reviews about Spirit. Can't wait to see them all in Maryland next Friday.

Jonathan

Here's the deal...............

It's one thing if corps are 10 points away from each other, at seperate shows. Than you can say one is better than the other. BUT, if they are close to each other in score at different shows, you can't really compare the scores. You must wait until they meet.

i don't feel like arguing with everyone on DCP again

Hey...I don't really feel like it either. I just don't understand what the Bluecoats and Cadets have to do with each other. Bluecoats have yet to beat the Cavaliers....so what do the Cadets have to do with it?

Thats just how scores work man. You can't compare scores from unless its at the same show because of the nature of the system. Its built as a "spread".