Powder Springs, GA Predictions

Her we go!!!!

Cadets: 75.95

Phantom: 75.35

Boston: 74.00

Spirit: 68.55

Southwind 64.3

Magic 60.55

Boston only scores a 74 due to it will be their first show so the spread between them and Phantom and Cadets will be a mirage as you will see boston right up there with Phantom and maybe with Cadets as the season goes on.

I think what he was referring to was that hometown scores are higher for Boston when they first come out. Similar to an earlier thread where someone mentioned that the colts always seem to score higher at the Ankeny IA show then they do at the show before and after Ankeny.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Cadets might pull away a little more tonite. They had a day to work on what some of the judges might have suggested help their production. Although I'm still pulling for the Regiment upset!!!!! ^OO^

now more realistically...(or so i hope)

Cadets 76.0

Phantom 75.7

Boston 73.7

Spirit 70.0

Southwind/Magic 60.0

High Brass - Phantom

High Colorguard - Boston

High Percussion - Boston

High Visual - Cadets

Now you'll all see how wrong and biased i can be... :P

Eat 'em up Boston!

i like those numbers they are very good predictions. they could possibly be right.

I'm about 10 miles away from Powder Springs and I have to say that the weather is not looking very promising. Lots of rumbling thunder and high wind gusts. Let's all hope for the best.

Yes...there is a line of thunderstorms moving into the area very slowly...unfortuately...they may be around for a while because of that. These will die off after the sun sets, however...the show may be washed out by then. I'm watching the radar and will give another update later.

1st Boston Crusaders 73.7

2nd Phantom Regiment 73.5

3rd Cadets 73.2

4th Spirit 69.1

5th Southwind 63.8

6th Magic 60.1

top perc - Phantom

top brass - Cadets

top vis - Boston

top Guard - Boston

top GE -Phantom or Boston

I am with ya Craiga, I cant wait for the scores. I missed you at the Spring Fling, there were just so much going on. You going to Madison???